Process for Genealogy Research
- After initial contact we will discuss research needs and requirements
- A preliminary search is carried out to ensure a family line is traceable, which is free of charge
- Once the existence of family records is established, a genealogy package will be agreed. We then ask for a non-refundable deposit. The remainder is payable on completion
- In-depth research is undertaken
- Once completed, we will contact you to advise that your package is ready
- You are then required to make final payment. Once payment has been received, all documentation will be securely distributed to your home address.